Hydraulic Quick Connect Hose Coupling, Plug, Steel
- Item # 33TA11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30-7727-66
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27121701
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.145 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
VEKTEK Series hydraulic quick-connect coupling bodies are the female end of coupling sets. Also called sockets, they accept coupling plugs (nipple or male ends) in high-pressure applications. VEKTEK Series couplings are used with crimping equipment, portable hydraulic tools, and hydraulic rams.VEKTEK Series hydraulic quick-connect couplings have a threaded connection for high-pressure applications with hydraulic tools, farm machinery, and industrial equipment. The coupling body and plug must be manually threaded together to form a fluidtight seal. Coupling sets contain both a coupling body (female end) and a coupling plug (nipple or male end).
- Item Hydraulic Quick Connect Hose Coupling
- Coupling Component Plug
- Body Material Steel
- Coupling Size 9/16"
- Hose Fitting Gender Male
- Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 5000 psi
- Max. Flow Rate 5.68 LPM
- Coupling Locking Type Push-to-Connect
- Connection Type SAE
- Includes Valve Yes
- Valve Type Poppet
- Includes Bearing Yes
- Overall Length 2-3/64"
- Includes Shut Off No
- Thread Size 9/16"-18
- Finish/Coating Zinc Plated
- Sleeve Material Steel
- Seal Material Fluorocarbon
- Bearing Material Stainless Steel
- Temp. Range 160 Degrees
- For Use With Main Hydraulic Supply Line
- Fitting Type MSAE
- Pull Ring Material Steel
- Max. Outside Dia. 1-1/16"
- Maximum Vacuum 28" Hg
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.