Block Body Hydraulic Cylinder, Double Acting, Body Material Steel, Stroke Length 2"
- Item # 33TA08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20-1210-02
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27121602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.308 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Solid-plunger block-body hydraulic cylinders are single-acting, which means they provide movement in one direction and have an internal spring that returns the cylinder to its starting position.Block-body hydraulic cylinders are linear, single-acting cylinders that provide movement in one direction and have a spring that returns the rod to the starting position. They can be used for push and pull operation. They can be mounted directly to the top or bottom of a fixture and have a compact design that allows them to be installed in confined spaces. Block-body hydraulic cylinders can be used installed in medium-cycle, low- and high-pressure applications such as machining, testing stations, and hydraulic presses.
- Item Block Body Hydraulic Cylinder
- Single Acting/Double Acting Double Acting
- Cylinder Type Block Body
- Body Material Steel
- Nominal Capacity 3900 lb.
- Stroke Length 2"
- Effective Area 0.79 sq. in.
- Max. Pressure 5000 psi
- Oil Capacity 1.57 cu. in.
- Retracted Height 4.43"
- Extended Height 6.63"
- Capacity @ Operating Pressure 3900 lb.
- Operating Pressure 5000 psi
- Series 20-12
- Plunger Dia. 0.81"
- Plunger Thread Size 5/16"-18
- Center Hole Dia. 5/16"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions