Residential Gas Water Heater, 50 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 40,000 BtuH
- Item# 6FGV0
- Mfr. Model# 6FGV0
- Catalog Page# 3378
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Residential Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 50 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 40,000
- Jacket Dia. 21-3/4"
- Draft Hood Size 2" or 3"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 67-7/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 40.4 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- Voltage 110VAC
- First Hour Recovery 93 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 70 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent Type Power Vent
- Ignition Type Electric
- Energy Factor 0.67
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 3/4"
- Height to Top of Heater 67-5/8"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 52-3/4"
- Height to Gas Connection 14"
- Side Water Connection Size 3/4"
- Top Nipple Spacing 8"
- Altitude Range 10,200 ft.
- Features FVIR, Self Diagnostic, Envirofreindly Burner, Standard 110V Electrical Connection
- Includes FVIR Compliant, Self Diagnostic System, High Altitude Up to 7700 or 10200 ft., T and P
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
- Standards CSA, GAMA
- Compliance Meets or Exceed ANSI Requirements, Meets or Exceed Requirements Of NAECA, ASHRAE Standard 90
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 38UN71RHEEM
Price $2,489.00 / each