Residential Gas Water Heater, 50 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 36,000 BtuH
- Item# 4FTP6
- Mfr. Model# 4FTP6
- Catalog Page# 3378
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Residential Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 50 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 36,000
- Jacket Dia. 23"
- Draft Hood Size 3" or 4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 62-5/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 36.4 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- First Hour Recovery 91 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 160 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Pilot
- Energy Factor 0.62
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 59-7/8"
- Height to Top of Heater 59-7/8"
- Height to Gas Connection 17-3/8"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 65 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 46 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 32 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 29 gph
- Top Nipple Spacing 8"
- Altitude Range 6000 ft.
- Features Environmentally Friendly Stainless Steel Burner, FVIR Compliant, Piazo Igniter, Certified for Installations Up to 10200 ft.
- Includes T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
- Standards NAECA, ASHRAE Standard 90, ICC Code, SCAQMD Rule 1121 Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 38UN75RHEEM
Price $1,261.00 / each