Hydraulic Oil, 1 gal. Container Size
- Item# 12W340
- Mfr. Model# 821714
- Catalog Page# 1170
- UNSPSC# 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Viscosity Index Not Specified
- Flash Point 207 Degrees F
- Pour Point -36 Degrees C
- Container Type Bottle
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Application Multipurpose blend of highly refined base oils and additives is designed for farm tractors: lubricates transmission, differential, and final drive gears, and serves as a hydraulic medium, power steering fluid, power brake, and power take-off fluid. Offers excellent extreme pressure and antiwear properties, plus rust, corrosion, and oxidation resistance.
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.