Conventional Diesel Engine Oil, 5 gal. Pail, SAE Grade: 30, Amber
- Item # 4NPT4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VV395
- Catalog Page # 895
- UNSPSC # 15121501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Diesel Engine Oil
- Base Oil - Engine and Motor Oils Conventional
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type - Engine and Motor Oils Pail
- SAE Grade - Engine and Motor Oils 30
- ISO Viscosity Grade 30
- Viscosity Index 122
- Series All-Fleet(R) Plus
- Color Amber
- Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Pour Point -24 Degrees C
- Flash Point 390 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.878 at 15.6 Degrees C
- Viscosity @ 40C 87
- Viscosity @ 100C 11
- Application Medium Duty, Heavy Duty
- For Use With Diesel Engines
- Standards API, CATERPILLAR, CUMMINS, DETROIT DIESEL, MACK, NAVISTAR, ALLISON, VOLVO
- Features Detergents
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.