Steel Screw Holding Screwdriver with 8" Shank and 3/16" Keystone Slotted Tip
- Item# 2DFC2
- Mfr. Model# K28
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Screw Holding Screwdriver
- Handle Material Acetate
- Tip Style Group Slotted
- Tip Style Keystone Slotted
- Tip Size 3/16"
- Shank Length 8"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Handle Design Fluted
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome with Black Oxide Tip
- Overall Length 10-1/4"
- Features Blade Separates to Hold Fastener, Not Designed for Torquing or Tightening
- Standards ASME, ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.