Tank Tourniquet, Used For Temporarily Sealing Tanker Trucks, Chemical Resistant
- Item # 3WMN4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101907
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 30.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Stop leaks from overturned tanker trucks, railcars, and other large vessels with the UltraTech Ultra-Tanker Tourniquet® to help minimize environmental damage, protect lives, save cargo, and/or reduce cleanup. These simple devices expand a chemical-resistant, flexible bladder against splits or punctures to help stop leaks. Suitable for temporary use on ferrous vessels with a maximum sealing area of 3½” x 16”.
- Item Tank Tourniquet
- Size 32-1/4" x 15-3/4" x 3-1/4"
- Used For Temporarily Sealing Tanker Trucks
- Max. Hole Size 3-1/2" x 16"
- Material Chemical Resistant
- Includes Pressure Pump, (8) Magnets, Stainless Steel Backing Plate
- Standards LEED, Made in the USA
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General