Drum Tourniquet, Used For Temporarily Sealing Drums, Chemical Resistant
- Item # 3WMN3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2013
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101907
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.85 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Ultra-Tech Ultra-Drum Tourniquet® - Universal Model helps stop drum leaks on the spot. With its powerful magnets that latch onto the steel drum and a stainless steel backing plate, the chemical-resistant Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EDPM) sealing pad is compressed against the damaged area to stop leaks on contact – no tools required. In addition, this universal model includes a ratchet strap system. With a maximum sealing area of 3½” x 7”, this tourniquet is ideal for temporarily sealing splits, plugging punctures, and stopping spills. Suitable for all drum surfaces including fiber, polyethylene, steel, and stainless steel.
- Item Drum Tourniquet
- Size 22-1/2" x 6-1/2" x 2-7/8"
- Used For Temporarily Sealing Drums
- Max. Hole Size 3-1/2" x 7"
- Material Chemical Resistant
- Includes (2) Magnets, Long Ratchet Strap
- Standards LEED, Made in the USA
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General