OTG Uncoated Laser Safety Glasses with Light Magenta Lenses
- Item # 3NTW3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LOTG-DIODE1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J6542
- UNSPSC # 46181802
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The GLENDALE polymer laser eyewear for Diode 1 laser type provides superior protection and maximum visibility. Curved lens eliminates gaps around eye area. LOTG frame style fits comfortably over prescription eyewear or can be worn as a stand-alone spectacle. Features feather-weight, impact resistant lens, plus ratcheting hinge and temple length adjustments. Eyewear specifications are laser engraved to ensure long-lasting verification of optical density and wavelength.
- Item Laser Safety Glasses
- Laser Type Alexandrite, Diodes 755-855nm
- Eyewear Frame Design OTG
- Visible Luminous Transmission 45%
- Optical Density @ Wavelength Greater Than4 @ 755-855nm
- Lens Material Polymer
- Filter Number 104
- Lens Coating Uncoated
- Lens Color Light Magenta
- Frame Color Black
- Standards ANSI Z87.1, ANSI Z136.1
- Eyewear Frame Style Full-Frame
- Eyewear Size Universal
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions