25 HP General Purpose Motor, 3-Phase, 1800 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 208-230/460, Frame 284T
- Item# 23J883
- Mfr. Model# U25P2D
- Catalog Page# 21
- UNSPSC# 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 25
- Nameplate RPM 1800
- Frame 284T
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 65.0-59.0/29.3
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical Shaft Down
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.25
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Aluminum
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 1-7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft 23-11/16"
- Overall Length 28-11/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group High Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 93.6%
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
- RPM Group 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2MXW4DAYTON
Price $2,931.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.