4-1/2" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 60 psi
- Item # 1X653
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1901L
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Aluminum
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 60
- Gauge Accuracy +/-0.50%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 0.5
- Gauge Case Material Cast Aluminum
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Sensor Material Phosphor Bronze
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- For Use With Chemical, petroleum processing
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series 1901L
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.