4-1/2" Process Pressure Gauge, 0 to 160 psi
- Item# 1X632
- Mfr. Model# 1981
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application Process
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 160
- Gauge Accuracy +/-0.50%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable Yes
- Gauge Mounting Method Surface
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 1
- Gauge Case Material PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Socket Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Sensor Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 190 Degrees F
- For Use With Chemical, petroleum processing
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series 1981
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.