Pressure Gauge, Process Gauge Type, 0 to 160 psi Range, 4-1/2" Dial Size
- Item# 1X632
- Mfr. Model# 1981
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Type Process
- Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Range 0 to 160 psi
- Connection Size 1/2" ANPT
- Connection Location Lower
- Smallest Graduation 1 psi
- Accuracy +/-0.5%
- Case Material PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Case Color Black
- Socket Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Tube Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Filled With Liquid
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Ring Material Threaded Polypropylene
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 190 Degrees F
- For Use With Chemical, petroleum processing
- Series 1981
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.