Welding and Cutting Outfit, CA370, MR8210/MR8211, Acetylene Fuel, WH370 Torch Handle
- Item# 3NY90
- Mfr. Model# WURKS-A
- Catalog Page# 3052
- UNSPSC# 23171529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding and Cutting Outfit
- Gas Service Oxygen
- Cutting Attachment CA370
- Torch Handle WH370
- Pressure Regulator MR8210/MR8211
- Series The Wurks
- Delivery Pressure Range 2-15 PSIG Acetylene, 5-80 PSIG Oxygen
- Outlet Connection 9/16"-18, B
- Gauge Size 2"
- Head Angle 90 Degrees
- Cuts Up To 8"
- Welding Nozzles Type 370#3
- Cutting Tips 144#1
- Heating Head Type 37
- Includes Torch Handle, Cutting Attachment Type 370 #3 1/8" Capacity Welding/Bazing Tip, 144 # 1 1/2" Capacity Cutting Tip, Oxygen and Acetylene Regulators, 2" Gauges, H32B 3/16" x 12 1/2 Feet Twin Hoses, Tip Cleaner Set with 12 Sizes of Clean does not come with Tanks
- Fuel Acetylene
- Application Cutting, Welding, Heating
- Characteristics A-Style Tip Mix Cutting Attachment
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.