Welding and Cutting Outfit, CA550, RSO/RSB2, Acetylene Fuel, WH550 Torch Handle
- Item# 5KH27
- Mfr. Model# KLT550-5TR
- Catalog Page# 3052
- UNSPSC# 23171529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding and Cutting Outfit
- Gas Service Oxygen
- Cutting Attachment CA550
- Torch Handle WH550
- Pressure Regulator RSO/RSB2
- Series Mastar
- Delivery Pressure Range 2-15 PSIG Acetylene, 2-60 PSIG Oxygen
- Outlet Connection 3/8"-24, A
- Gauge Size 1-1/2"
- Head Angle 90 Degrees
- Cuts Up To 2"
- Welding Nozzles Type 17#2
- Cutting Tips 5-101-0
- Heating Head Type 17-15 or Type 17-30
- Includes Industrial Grade Regulators with Easy to Adjust T-handles, WH550 Rear Valve Welding Handle, Welding Tip, Optional MC and R Empty Tanks, Carrying Stand or Rolling Cart for MC or B and R or R40 Tanks, Hose, Flint Lighter and Goggles, MC/R Tank
- Fuel Acetylene
- Application Cutting, Welding, Heating
- Characteristics Wheeled Cart, Cylinders not included
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.