5.75 Smoke Alarm with 85 dB @ 10 Feet Audible Alert; 120V AC/DC Hardwired + 9 Volt Replaceable Batte
- Item # 39CG88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5304
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smoke Alarm
- Detection Method Ionization
- Interconnection Capability Up to 24 Units
- Power Source 120V AC/DC Hardwired + 9 Volt Replaceable Battery Backup
- Audible Alert 85 dB @ 10 Feet
- Visual Alert Style LED
- Diameter 5.75
- Height 5.75
- Depth 5.75
- Width 1.75
- Digital Readout No
- Battery Backup Yes
- Features Patented Quick Find Alarm Origination Feature easily identifies the first alarm to sound in an interconnected system. Single Test/Silence Button. Easy Installation and Fewer Callbacks. Tamper Resistant Locking Pins for Alarm & Battery. Meets UL, NFPA, FHA, HUD, and California State Fire Marshal Standards
- Hush Button Yes
- Test Button Yes
- Locking Pin Yes
- Operating Temp. 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Standards UL 217, California State Fire Marshal, Housing & Urban Development, NFPA, FHA
- Includes Full-size plastic dust cover
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 10 Years
- Battery Location Side
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.