Valve Insulation Heater, 12 in. L, 6 in. W
- Item # 48ZX14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FPV1206
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101829
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.2 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Ideal for use on valve fittings, strainers, and T-, or Y-joints, this UNITHERM FreezePro® valve insulation heater jacket is designed to deliver uniform, directional heat to help avoid damage to valves cause by harsh or freezing temperatures. Jacket is a flexible 1-pc. design with a high temperature flap that allows seam to overlap, and the lacing anchors adjust the circumference size for a secure fit. The high-temperature draw cords help ensure a tight fit. The outside surface is weather resistant and UV stable for long life
- Item Valve Insulation Heater
- Valve Circumference Range 0" to 7"
- Temperature Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Approx. R Value 0.48
- Jacket Material Silicone Coated Fiberglass Cloth
- Insulation Material Mineral Wool
- Voltage 120
- Watts 90
- Amps 0.75
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Lead Length 98"
- Length 12"
- Width 6"
- Thickness 3"
- Fastener Type PTFE Coated Fiberglass Draw Cords, Lacing Anchor, Stainless Steel Wire
- Color Gray
- Includes Heating Cable 218"
- For Use With Mfr. No. HE-C-01, HE-C-08, HE-C-09, HE-C-10, FPW2412, CR, LHW, SSLW304
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?