12-1/2 ft.L x 48"W Ceramic Fiber Insulation, 8 cu. ft./lb. Density
- Item# 23AR53
- Mfr. Model# CF8-2-48X125
- Catalog Page# 2891
- UNSPSC# 30141508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ceramic Fiber Insulation
- Insulation Length 12-1/2 ft.
- Insulation Width 48"
- Insulation Density 8 cu. ft./lb.
- Insulation Body Material Aluminum Silicate Fiber
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 2"
- Insulation Approx. R Value 0.75
- Insulation Max. Temp. 2300 Degrees F
- Insulation Continuous Use Temp. 1922 Degrees F
- Pipe Insulation Item Ceramic Fiber Insulation
- Standards UL 723
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 23AR51UNITHERM
Price $253.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.