Active Shooter Kit, NIJ 0101.05 Level 4 Ballistics, S
- Item # 29RM82
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AS-IV-SMOD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J0330
- UNSPSC # 46151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Active Shooter Kit
- NIJ Armor Rating NIJ 0101.05 Level 4 Ballistics
- Size S
- Material Steel, Nylon, Aramid
- Closure Type Hook-and-Loop
- Color Olive Drab Green
- Type Level IV
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 0
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 0
- Features Provides Chest Level IV Rifle Protection and Head Level IIIA Protection to End User
- Includes PST 650 Helmet-OD Green, (2) 10"X12" Zeta Plates, RPSS Carrier-OD Green
- Type - Body Armor External
- No. of Plates Included - Body Armor 2
- Plate Type Included - Body Armor Hard Plate
- Shooters Cut - Body Armor Yes
- Fits Waist Size - Body Armor 30" to 46"
- Length - Body Armor 13-1/4"
- Back Standing Length - Body Armor 13-1/4"
- Front Standing Length - Body Armor 13-1/4"
- Front Seated Length - Body Armor 13-1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.