Plastic Beaker; Tall Form with Handle; 2000 to 10,000mL
- Item # 23YW65
- Mfr. Model # P50908
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41121803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Beaker
- Labware Capacity - Metric 10,000mL
- Labware Capacity - English 338.14 oz.
- Beaker Type Tall Form with Handle
- Labware Basic Material Plastic
- Labware Body Material Polymethylpentene (PMP)
- Graduations Yes
- Graduation Subdivisions 1000mL
- Graduation Range 2000 to 10,000mL
- Disposable/ Reusable Reusable
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Labware Height - Metric 330mm
- Labware Height - English 12.99"
- Autoclavable Yes
- Labware Body Color Clear
- Labware Inside Dia. - English 9.45"
- Labware Inside Dia. - Metric 240mm
- Labware Outside Dia. - English 10.04"
- Labware Outside Dia. - Metric 255mm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 23YW58UNITED
Web Price $68.20 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.