- Item # 23YW99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P10202
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Microcentrifuge Tube
- Labware Tube Type Microcentrifuge Tube
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 0.05 oz.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 1.5mL
- Labware Outside Dia. - Metric 13mm
- Labware Length - English 1.6"
- Labware Length - Metric 41mm
- Graduation Range 0.1 to 0.5mL
- Labware Basic Material Plastic
- Labware Body Material Polypropylene
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Autoclavable Yes
- Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 121 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees
- Labware Body Color Clear
- Graduation Subdivisions 0.1mL, 0.5mL, 1.0mL, 1.5mL
- For Use With Micro Centrifuges
- Max. Relative Centrifugal Force (xG) 20,000
- Special Features Snap Cap
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.