FRS/GMRS Backlit LCD Waterproof Portable Two Way Radio, Number of Channels 15
- Item# 20V766
- Mfr. Model# GMR2838-2CK
- Catalog Page# 2488
- UNSPSC# 43191510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Waterproof Portable Two Way Radio
- Band Type FRS/GMRS
- Output Watts 9
- Number of Channels 15
- Frequency 462.55 to 467.71 MHz
- Display Type Backlit LCD
- License Required No for FRS/Yes for GMRS
- FCC Narrow Band Compliant Yes
- Length 1"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Height 4"
- Battery Type NiMH
- Analog Codes 38
- Digital Codes 83
- Navigation Aids None
- Outdoor Range (Miles) 28
- Battery Life 12 hr.
- Color Green
- Includes Antenna, (2) Radios, (2) Nimh Battery Packs, Dual Charging Cradle with AC Adaptor
- Features Keypad Lock, Waterpoof, Headset Compatible
- Series GMR2838-2CK
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 30F332MOTOROLA
Price $137.30 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.