14" Rubber, Single Window Washer and Squeegee, 1 EA
- Item# 3U428
- Mfr. Model# VP350
- Catalog Page# 1673
- UNSPSC# 47121803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Window Washer and Squeegee
- Color Black/Green/White
- Blade Length 14"
- Blade Height 3/8"
- Squeegee Blade Count Single
- Blade Style Single
- Blade Material Rubber
- Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Connection Type Tapered
- Series VisaVersa
- FDA Compliant No
- Chemical Resistant No
- Application Glass
- Features Work Up To 20% Faster With 14" Washer And Squeegee In One. Wash, Flip Over And Squeegee Using Hand Or Pole. Features Water Wells With High Water Retention, And Quick Spring Release For Easy Blade Change. Comes Complete With "S" Channel With Unger(R) Soft Rubber Blade And Can Also Be Used With Brass Channels. Heads Can Be Offset To Clean Over Ledges. No Assembly Required. Attaches To All Unger(R) Poles With A Press Fit.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.