18" Foam Rubber, Straight Double Floor Squeegee1 EA
- Item# 8AWA8
- Mfr. Model# PB45A
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 47121803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Squeegee Application Floor Squeegees
- Squeegee Blade Shape Straight Double
- Squeegee Blade Material Foam Rubber
- Squeegee Blade Width 18"
- Squeegee Frame Material Plastic
- Squeegee Handle Included Without Handle
- FDA Compliant No
- Color Coding System No
- Squeegee Blade Count Single
- Item Floor Squeegee
- Connection Type Tapered
- Series Sanitary Brush
- Chemical Resistant No
- For Use With 8YC78
- Includes Scrubbing Bristles
- Features Combination 18" Brush And Squeegee Is Perfect For Kitchens, Decks, Bathrooms And Uneven Surfaces. The Durable, Fused Polypropylene Bristles Offer Effective But Gentle Scrubbing, While The Double Moss Rubber Blade Is Perfect For Drying Tiles And Grout Lines. The Acid-Resistant Polypropylene Reinforced Frame Incorporates A Splash Guard And Acme Threaded Socket.
- Color Black/White
- Application Floor Squeegee
- Length 18"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.