Metal Acme Thread Telescoping Pole, 4-1/2" to 8 ft.
- Item # 3U442
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EZ250
- Catalog Page # 1551
- UNSPSC # 47121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Floor Tool Type Telescoping Pole
- Telescoping Pole Range 4-1/2" to 8 ft.
- Pole Material Metal
- Color Coding System No
- Pole Connection Type Acme Thread
- Handle Color Silver
- Pole For Use With Brushes, Bulb Changers, Dusters, Scrapers, Window Squeegees, Window Washers
- Features 8-Foot, 2-Section Telescopic Extension Pole Is Constructed Of Anodized, Extruded Drawn Aluminum With 3-1/2" Nylon Locking Collars And Ergotec(R) Snap-In Locking Cone. Ergonomic Nylon Grip.
- For Use With Mfr. Model Number Mfr. Model Nos. 12976, 12977, 12978, 12979, 16967, 16968, 13R143, BEBE0, BS010, CEDUG, CJA00, CK053, COBW0, EG150, EH250, EH450, EN300, EN350, EN450, ES150, ES250, ES300, ES350, ES450, ETSET, FIXI0, FS000, GC150, GC550, GS000, GS250, GS300, GS350, GS400, LA000, LS000, LWDU0, MC350, MC450, NC350, NC450, NCAN0, PFD7G, PHD20, PIPE0, PR250, PR450, PXD7G, SH00C, SV350, SV450, VP350, VP450, WALB0, WC350, WC450
- For Use With Grainger Item Number 3U424, 3U425, 3U426, 3U427, 13R145, 13R146, 13R143, 3UP45, 3UP46, 5DUU5, 2RNA6, 22F569, 6DTG5, 6FEK9, 2RNA8, 2RNA3, 24K372, 24K373, 24K374, 35Y764, 35Y765, 8CAG9, 9W924, 8CAH4, 9U688, 3U451, 3UP47, 35Y714, 40AL20, 35Y768, 38HY03, 38HY04, 38HY05, 38HY06, 2RNA1, 2RMZ9, 5DUU0, 35Y769, 3U439, 9TZP3, 8CCC2, 35Y734, 4GU50, 32UT45, 5DUU4, 38HY07, 38HY08, 24K357, 3U445, 2RNA2, 35Y771, 3U428, 3U429, 3U452, 3U434, 3U435
- Item Telescoping Pole
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.