18"W Straight Rubber Window Squeegee Without Handle, Green
- Item # 8CAH4
- Mfr. Model # ES450
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47121803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Squeegee Product Group Window Squeegee
- Squeegee Blade Shape Straight
- Squeegee Blade Material Rubber
- Squeegee Blade Width 18"
- Squeegee Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Squeegee Handle Included Without Handle
- FDA Compliant No
- Color Coding System No
- Squeegee Blade Count Single
- Item Window Squeegee
- Connection Type Tapered
- Series ErgoTec Window Squeegee
- Chemical Resistant No
- Includes Notched Stainless Steel S Channel and ErgoTec(R) Soft Rubber Blade
- Features Ergonomic, Two-Component Handle And Comes Complete With "S" Channel And Ergotec(R) Soft Rubber. The Comfortable, Non-Slip Rubber Grip Is Ideal For All Weather Conditions, And The Simple, Quick-Release "S" Spring Allows For Fast Rubber Change. Safely Locks Onto Ergotec(R) Locking Cone And Will Not Fall Off Pole.
- Color Green
- Length No Handle
- Squeegee Application Window Squeegee
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.