LED Spotlight, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 275, Black, 6.80"
- Item# 3XEK3
- Mfr. Model# 19052
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spotlight
- Flashlight Grade General Purpose
- Rechargeable No
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Lumens 275/190
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Flashlight Battery Size C
- Lumens Range 250 to 449
- Run Time on High Setting 8 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 275
- Lamp Type LED
- Number of Batteries 4
- Batteries Included Yes
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Length 6.80"
- Body Dia. 3.20"
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Plastic
- Battery Burn Time 8/27 hr.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Beam Distance 101/92m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX8
- Weight with Batteries 1.56 oz.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49XX86LUMAPRO
Price $108.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.