Salvage Drum, 55 gal., Yellow
- Item# 3TZW3
- Mfr. Model# 526
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 24112109
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Salvage Drum
- Closure Type Leverlock Ring
- Volume Capacity 55 gal.
- Material HDPE
- UN Rating Solid 1H2\X204\S, USA\+AA1201
- UN Rating Liquid 1H2\X204\S, USA\+AA1201
- Packing Group I of Hazardous Materials
- Color Yellow
- Overall Height 37-1/2"
- Outside Dia. 24-7/8"
- Weight 24 lb.
- For Use With Over Packing of Damaged or Leaking Packages, Collection and Transport of Soiled Sorbents, Direct Containment and Transport of Hazardous Solids, Use as Spill Kits, Resists Acids, Caustics and Corrosives
- Standards UN Transport of Dangerous Goods; IMO IMDG Annex I-Section 8; ICAO Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4; IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3; DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c); SPCC Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.