Blue Lithium Complex Disc/Drum Wheel Bearing Grease, 35 lb., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item# 6ZKX1
- Mfr. Model# 10334
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disc/Drum Wheel Bearing Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Container Size 35 lb.
- Base Oil Mineral
- Grease Container Pail
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Lithium Complex
- Grease Color Blue
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 427 Degrees F
- Flash Point 620 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 527 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.47mm
- Specific Gravity 0.92
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Green Environmental Attribute Made From Rapidly Renewable Resource
- Standards NLGI GC-LB
- Application Industrial, Heavy Duty Applications, Ag Equipment, Wheel Bearings, Trailer Bearings, Extreme Pressure Applications, Chassis, Truck
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.