Flotation Device, Automatic, Orange
- Item# 3URV8
- Mfr. Model# 2000005011
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46181507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Inflatable Life Jacket
- Color Orange
- Material Heavy-Duty Nylon Outer Shell
- Size Universal
- Closure Type Belt
- Standards USCG Approved Type V for Use when Worn on Uninspected Commercial Vessels Less Than 40' and Not Carrying Passengers for Hire. Approved Substitute for a Type II or III Personal Flotation Device when Worn and Used in Accordance with the Owner's Manual.
- Features 2" Adjustable Belt, Mesh Storage Bag, Carbon Dioxide Cylinder and Bobbin, Emergency Whistle on Bladder, Automatic Inflator with Single-Point Indicator, Oral Tube to Manually Inflate and Lanyard To Pull To Automatically Inflate
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.