Combustion Analyzer Kit
- Item # 45DR83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C85KIT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Combustion Analyzer
- Type Electro-Optical Sensor
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, Propane, Butane, LPG, Light Oil, Wood Pellet
- Combustion Efficiency 0 to 99.9%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 21%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 to 20%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 4000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Stack Temp. 32 Degrees to 1112 Degrees F
- Nitric Oxide Measurement Range None
- Nitrogen Dioxide Measurement Range None
- Sulfur Dioxide Measurement Range None
- Excess Air 0 to 250%
- Display Back-Lit 2-Line LCD
- Battery Type (4) AA
- Includes Combustion Analyzer, Flue Probe, Hard Carrying Case, Inlet Tube/Probe Connector, Particle Filter, AC Adapter, Printer, Thermal Printer Paper Roll, Owners Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Features Calculates O2, CO, Flue Temperature, Protective Boot with Integral Magnet, Real Time Clock, CO Readings to 1ppm, Infrared Printer Port, 20 Memory Positions
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.