Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, -22° to 752°F Temp. Range, 1-1/4" Jaw Capacity, CAT III 600V, CAT II 1
- Item # 8LUK9
- Mfr. Model # DL389
- Catalog Page # 560
- UNSPSC # 41113648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 400
- Max. DC Amps 2000
- Max. AC Volts 750
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/4"
- Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 752 Degrees F
- Counts 4000
- Battery Type AAA
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V, CAT II 1000V
- AC Response Average
- Capacitance 4000uF
- Memory Max/Min
- Includes Test Leads, Zippered Case, K Type Temperature Probe
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Thermometer Type Type K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 4 Digits
- Special Features Detachable Clamp Head, Input Jack Lock
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.