Anemometer with Humidity, 99 to 3937 FPM
- Item# 9WP68
- Mfr. Model# DAFM3B
- Catalog Page# 779
- UNSPSC# 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 99 to 3937
- Velocity (MPS) 0.01 to 0.58
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-(3% or reading + 39 ft / min)
- Case Color Black
- Air Volume 0 to 99,999 cfm
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F (-20 to 60 Degrees C)
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.1 Degrees F (-4 ~ 122 Degrees F), +/-2.2 Degrees F at others
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 99.9% RH
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3% RH at 77 Degrees F (25 Degrees C) and 10-90% RH, +/-5% at Other Range
- Dew Point Range -4 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Probe Size 2.83" dia.
- Cord Length 3.9 ft.
- Display 1.38 x 2.13" LCD
- Resolution 0.1 % RH
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Power Source 9V Alkaline Battery or 200mA Adapter
- Special Features Air Velocity, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Wet Bulb, Air Volume
- Includes Vane Sensor, Battery, Hard Carry Case, Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.