Tube Bender Set, One Handed
- Item# 6AWP9
- Mfr. Model# 6AWP9
- Catalog Page# 3761
- UNSPSC# 23171703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tube Bender Set
- Type One Handed Ratchet
- Outside Dia. Tubing (In.) 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8
- Centerline Bend Radius 1 -3/16 for 3/8 OD; 1 -3/8 for 1/2 OD; 1-15/16 for 5/8 OD; 2-15/16 for 3/4 OD; 3-3/8 for 7/8 OD
- Bend Angle (Deg.) 0 to 90
- Markings Index Marks
- Handle Type Long, Non-Cushioned
- Construction Die Cast Aluminum
- Features Open Bending Frame, Mechanical Ratchet Feed
- Application Soft Copper, Aluminum and Light Wall Hydraulic Tubing
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.