Datacom Surge Protector, 2 Total Number of Outlets, Black, 10 ft., 5100 Rated Joules
- Item # 43LN85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AV2FP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.2 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Commercial and industrial surge-protected power strips are portable blocks of electrical sockets that supply power to multiple devices from one outlet while suppressing any excess voltage or line noise. Also known as surge suppressors, they have a durable metal housing, making them a good choice for areas with high traffic or dirty conditions, such as stores, factories, and warehouses. They have a flexible cord at one end that plugs into a wall outlet, and they can be unplugged and moved as needed.Surge-protected power strips are portable blocks of electrical sockets that supply power to multiple devices from one outlet and protect the connected devices from damage due to unexpected voltage increases. Also called a surge suppressor, the surge protector absorbs the excess voltage and diverts it to the ground wire, preventing it from reaching the connected equipment. A surge protector's joule rating determines how much energy it can absorb before it fails. A higher number indicates greater protection. These outlet strips are typically used to provide additional outlets in areas that don't have enough wall receptacles for the number of devices. They are portable and can be unplugged and moved to another location as needed. They are suitable for homes, offices, medical facilities, and industrial environments where protection from power spikes is a priority.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Total Number of Outlets 2
- Color Black
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Communication Port (2) Coaxial, (2) RJ45 Network
- Rated Joules 5100
- Application Commercial and Industrial
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Max. Amps 12
- Power Indicator Yes
- Receptacle Configuration NEMA 5-15R
- Plug Configuration NEMA 5-15P
- Wire Size 14 AWG
- Number of Transformer Outlets 0
- USB Charging Port 0
- Medical Facility Use Not Allowed
- Number of Conductors 3
- Voltage 120VAC
- Length 9-1/4"
- Max. Surge Current 255kA
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Noise Attenuation Not Rated
- Width 4-1/2"
- Height 1-1/2"
- Trade Designation SJT
- Circuit Breaker 1
- Outlet Center Distance 1-49/64"
- For Use With Theater Systems
- Hz 50/60
- Standards UL 1449
- Surge Protection Indicator Yes
- Plug Style Right Angle
- Special Features Detachable Power Cord Provides Flexibility In Placement, Space Saving Design
- Includes Mounting Brackets
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions