15 ft., Datacom Surge Protector, White, 7 Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips
- Item # 3TA16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SUPER 7 TEL 15
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 7
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips White
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15 ft.
- Communication Port (2) RJ11 Telephone
- Rated Joules 2520
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15.0
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Right Angle 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Number of Transformer Outlets 3
- Medical Facility Use Special Use - Outside Patient Care Areas
- Voltage 120VAC
- Length 10-5/16"
- Max. Surge Current 156kA
- Mounting Style Keyhole
- Noise Attenuation Up to 20dB
- Width 2-25/32"
- Depth 1-35/64"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection Yes
- Coax Surge Protection No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Outlet Center Distance 29mm Standard and 48mm Transformer
- For Use With Desktop, Network Or Home Computing Application Requiring Ac and Dialup Or Dsl Modem Line Protection
- Hz 50/60
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression), UL1363 (Power Tap), UL497A (Communications), FCC Part 68 (Communications), cUL / CSA (Canada), Industry Canada (Communications), Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications, Approvals RoHS
- USB Charging Port 0
- Includes 6 ft. Telephone Cord, Instruciton Manual with Warranty Information
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.