Thermistor Thermometer, 1 Input
- Item # 3KME4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4373
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111906
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.37 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Traceable® memory/water-resistant thermocouple thermometer captures, stores, and recalls 10 temperature readings. Its broad temperature range and high accuracy helps solve 99% of most lab/field data collecting needs. Reading updates every second. The versatile panel-mount module snaps into place or use as a stand-alone unit. • 4-digit LCD is 3/4"H • Includes Traceable® Certificate, stainless steel probe, 120" cable, probe holder, and battery
- Item Thermistor Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -58 Degrees to 572 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -50 Degrees to 300 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1 Degrees C Between -20 Degrees and 100 Degrees C
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Probe Connector Permanent
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees (-20 Degrees and 200 Degrees )
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Height 4-3/4"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 1"
- Battery Type 1.5V Silver Oxide
- Standards ISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Traceable(R) Certification
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions