Digital Thermometer, Econo
- Item # 3KGR3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4157
- Catalog Page # 586
- UNSPSC # 41112220
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.08 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Refrigerator thermometer switchable range is from 32 to 113°F and 0 to 45°C with a resolution of 0.1°. Always-hold™ secure suction cup and Velcro® allow unit to be located anywhere. This allows capturing a reading without any effect from an open refrigerator door. Thermometer is individually serialized and calibrated, and provided with the Traceable® Certificate to indicate traceability to standards provided by NIST.
- Item Digital Thermometer
- Application Accurately Monitor Temperatures in Refrigerators, Freezers, and Incubators
- Temp. Range (C) 0 to 45 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 113 Degrees
- Memory None
- Alarm No
- Probe Style No Probe
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-1 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-2 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees
- Celsius Switchable Yes
- Mounting Suction cup or Hook and Loop Tape
- Digit Size 1/2"
- Battery Type AG10
- Display Transparent LCD
- Height 2-1/2"
- Width 1"
- Depth 3/8"
- Case Material ABS
- Calibration Certificate NIST Traceable(R)
- Standards ISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Features 30 Second Display Update
- Includes Traceable(R) Certification
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions