Threaded Rod, Carbon Steel, #12-24x1 ft
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Headless, fully threaded metal bar rod is used for hanging, mounting, bracing, supporting, and fastening in plumbing, heating, electrical, construction, and fabrication applications.
- Item Threaded Rod
- Material Low Carbon Steel
- Finish Zinc
- Thread Size #12-24
- Overall Length 1 ft.
- Thread Direction Right Hand
- Class 1A
- Yield Strength (PSI) 45,000
- Tensile Strength 60,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness B85 to B97
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions