UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, 1.8nm Bandwidth, 190 to 1100nm Wavelength, 19 Max. Weight (Lb.)
- Item # 42W025
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AQ8000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115406
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
More than 260 preprogrammed methods can be customized for new chemistries or operators. 1-point adjustment on any method corrects for variations in batch reagent. 3-position carousel holds a variety of vial shapes and sizes.
- Item UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- Bandwidth 1.8nm
- Wavelength 190 to 1100nm
- Max. Weight (Lb.) 19
- Voltage (AC) 100 to 240; 50 to 60 Hz
- Voltage (DC) 100 to 240; 50 to 60 Hz
- Accuracy 00025 at 0 A
- Depth 15.7"
- Width 11.8"
- Height 9.8"
- For Use With Orion AQUAfast, Merck and CHEMetrics Reagents
- Includes Aquamate 8000 UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, Methods on USB Memory Stick, 6-Position Vial Holder Turret, 3-Position Vial Holder Turret, 1-Position Vial Holder Turret, User Documentation, Dust Cover, USB Cable, 110V and 220V Power Cords
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions