Plastic Cable Tie Tension Tool for Nylon, Cushion Grip Handle, 50 to 120 lb.
- Item # 1TBD9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ERG120
- Catalog Page # 411
- UNSPSC # 39121703
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
Country of Origin Sweden Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Thomas & Betts Ty-Rap® cable tie gun is a lightweight, ergonomic tool with a balanced center of gravity for comfortable handling. Wide insertion gap makes it easy to load cable ties. Adjustable handle span accommodates both large and small hands. Tension adjustment wheel located near the front of the tool provides easy access and fast changes. Antirecoil mechanism reduces vibration shocks during installation. The 360° rotatable nose is easy to use in any position. Antirecoil tension-and-cut mechanism eliminates shock during installation, and hold tie tails captive for disposal.
- Item - Cable Tie Tool Cable Tie Tension Tool
- Cable Tie Material Nylon
- Cable Tie Tensile Strength 50 to 120 lb.
- Tension Adjustment Method - Cable Tie Tool Pre-Set Steps
- Handle Type - Cable Tie Tool Cushion Grip
- Cable Tie Width 0.184" to 0.27"
- Cuts Ties Yes
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Tool Plastic
- Mechanism Tension Locking
- Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Description/Special Features 360 Degrees Rotatable Nose, Holds Trimmed Off Tails Captive, Adjustable Grip Span
- Overall Length 7-1/4"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions