Plastic Cable Tie Tension Tool for Nylon, Cushion Grip Handle, 18 to 50 lb.
- Item # 1TBD8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ERG50
- Catalog Page # 405
- UNSPSC # 39121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Cable Tie Tool Cable Tie Tension Tool
- Cable Tie Material Nylon
- Cable Tie Tensile Strength 18 to 50 lb.
- Tension Adjustment Method - Cable Tie Tool Pre-set Steps
- Handle Type - Cable Tie Tool Cushion Grip
- Cable Tie Width 0.094" to 0.184"
- Cuts Ties Yes
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Tool Plastic
- Mechanism Tension Locking
- Duty Rating Light Duty
- Description/Special Features 360 Degrees Rotatable Nose, Holds Trimmed Off Tails Captive, Adjustable Grip Span
- Overall Length 7-1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.