TIG Welder, ArcMaster 141 ACDC HF Series, Welder Max. Output Amps: 140
- Item # 36WJ52
- Mfr. Model # W1006311
- Catalog Page # 2477
- UNSPSC # 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item TIG Welder
- Welder Industrial Class Light
- Welding Processes Stick, TIG
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness Thin Gauge to 3/16"
- Aluminum - Material Thickness Thin Gauge to 3/16"
- Welder Input Phase 1
- Input Voltage 115VAC
- Welder Max. Output Amps 140
- Welder Min. Output Amps 10
- Welder Duty Cycle 20%
- Power Source Weight 48 lb.
- Polarity AC/DC
- Series ArcMaster 141 ACDC HF
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Rated Output 140A/15.6V
- Input (Amps) 15/20
- Welder Input Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 15-1/4"
- Overall Width 9-3/4"
- Overall Depth 17"
- Application Aluminum Fabrication, Training Institutions, Maintenance and Repair, On Site and Portable Welding Applications, Home Hobbyists, Automotive, Boat and Trailer Repair
- Features AC and DC Output for Aluminum and Ferrous Alloys, Stainless Steel and Mild Steel, HF Arc Start Provides Non-Contact Arc Starting That Eliminates Tungsten or Material Contamination
- Includes ArcMaster 141 ACDC Power Supply, 13 ft. 17 Series TIG Torch and Accessories, Tweco 150A Electrode Holder with 13 ft. Lead, Tweco 150A Ground Clamp with 10 ft. Lead, Power Adapter, Victor Argon Flowgauge Regulator and 12.5 ft. Hose, 10 ft. Power Cord and NEMA 5-20P 115V AC Plug, Operators Manual and Disc, (4) General Purpose Stick Electrodes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.