Brazing And Welding Kit, CA1260, 221-05FP Fuel, 201-05FP Oxygen, Acetylene Fuel, 103-01FP Torch Hand
- Item# 5GEG7
- Mfr. Model# 0386-1323
- Catalog Page# 3056
- UNSPSC# 23171535
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Full-featured TurboTorch® Oxy-Acetylene kit contains a selection of tools, accessories, and safety gear that you need for safe and effective light-duty cutting, brazing, and heating, including: oxygen regulator, fuel regulator, 12.5-ft dual A 3/16 hose, goggles, check valves, striker, "J" Series handle, nozzles, cutting attachment, cutting tip, Type R 20-cu.-ft. oxygen cylinder, Type Mc 10-cu.-ft. acetylene cylinder, and CutSkill® Tote.
- Item Brazing And Welding Kit
- Gas Service Oxygen and Acetylene
- Cutting Attachment CA1260
- Torch Handle 103-01FP
- Pressure Regulator 221-05FP Fuel, 201-05FP Oxygen
- Series CST-CPT
- Inlet Connection CGA-540, CGA-200
- Outlet Connection "A" 3/16", A
- Gauge Size 1-1/2"
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3000-PSIG-Acetylene
- Head Angle 90 Degrees
- Cuts Up To 4"
- Welding Nozzles 0-W-J, 2-W-J
- Cutting Tips 3 Series
- Includes Includes Oxygen Regulator, Fuel Regulator, 12.5 Ft Dual A 3/16 Hose, Goggles, Check Valves, Striker, Case, 101-01FP Handle, 0-W-J And 2-W-J Nozzles, CA1260 Cutting Attachment, 0-3-101 Cutting Tip, Type R 20 Cu Ft Oxygen Cylinder, Type Mc 10 Cu Ft Acetylene Cylinder
- Fuel Acetylene
- Application HVAC, Cutting, Brazing and Heating
- Characteristics Brazes up to 1-1/4''
- Standards UL Listed
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions