1/2" Thick, Pre-Slit/Pre Glued Polyethylene Pipe Insulation, 6 ft. Insulation Length
- Item # 4DHN5
- Mfr. Model # 6XWP048118
- Catalog Page # 2889
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Insulation Body Material Polyethylene
- Type - Pipe Insulation Pre-Slit/Pre Glued
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 1/2"
- Insulation Length 6 ft.
- Fits Pipe Size - Pipe Insulation 3/4"
- Fits Tube Size 1-1/8"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 1-1/8"
- Insulation Temp. Range -330 Degrees to 210 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 2.70
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Insulation
- Color White
- Standards ASTM C 1427, ASTM E 84, CAN/ULC S102.2-M88, FlowGuard Gold compatible, City of LA Report RR8316, Dade Co Fl Acceptance 95-1215.08, NYC MEA 305-94
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.