3 HP Construction Site/Residential Dewatering Pump with 240VAC Voltage and Discharge NPT 3", 32 ft.
- Item # 38H479
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N3-22
- Catalog Page # 2623
- UNSPSC # 40151531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Construction Site/Residential Dewatering Pump
- Pump HP 3
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Cord Length - Pumps 32 ft.
- Discharge NPT 3"
- Max. Head - Pumps 85 ft.
- Pump Body Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Amps - Pumps 13.00
- Cord Size 14/3
- Cord Type 3-Conductor STOW, Resists Water and Oil
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 130
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 126
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 114
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 98
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 86
- Height 24-1/2"
- Diameter 9-7/16"
- Base Material Steel
- Impeller Material - Pumps Ductile Iron
- Length 24-1/2"
- Width 9-7/16"
- Max. Diameter Solids 5/16"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 14"
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Input Phase AC 1
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class B
- Bearing Type Double Shielded, Permanently Lubricated, High Temperature C3 Ball Bearings Rated for a B-10 Life
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Silicone Carbide
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Agency Compliance Etl/Cetl
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Motor RPM 3465
- Pump RPM 3465
- Item - Dewatering Pumps Utility/Dewatering Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.