1 HP Submersible Dewatering Pump, 115 Voltage, Discharge NPT: 2", 50 ft. Cord Length
- Item# 38H468
- Mfr. Model# LB-800
- Catalog Page# 3279
- UNSPSC# 40151531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Dewatering Pump
- HP 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps 9.6
- Cord Length 50 ft.
- Cord Size 14/3
- Cord Type 3-Conductor STOW, Resists Water and Oil
- Discharge NPT 2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 82
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 37
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 28
- Height 13-7/16"
- Diameter 7-9/16"
- Base Material Steel
- Impeller Material Urethane Rubber
- Length 13-7/16"
- Width 7-9/16"
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 12"
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class E
- Bearing Type Double Shielded, Permanently Lubricated, High Temperature C3 Ball Bearings Rated for a B-10 Life
- Shaft Seal Silicone Carbide
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Agency Compliance Etl/Cetl
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Year
- Motor RPM 3300
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.