8 HP Aluminum, Cast Iron 242cc Engine Driven Trash Pump, 1.6 gal Tank Capacity
- Item # 20LR12
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EPT3-80HA
- Catalog Page # 2625
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 3"
- Outlet 3" NPT
- HP 8
- Engine Size 242cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 1.6 gal
- Length 27-1/2"
- Width 20"
- Height 25-1/2"
- Material of Construction Aluminum, Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Chrome Iron
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Seal Material Silicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity 1-1/2"
- Max. Pressure 39 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 90 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide
- Check Valve Buna-N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Temp. Range 33 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Dewatering
- Agency Compliance EPA/CARB
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 350
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 320
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 290
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 260
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 230
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 180
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 20
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.