5-1/2 HP Aluminum, Cast Iron 163cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 0.95 gal Tank Capacity
- Item # 20LR09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TE3-80HA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 3" NPT
- Outlet 3" NPT
- HP 5-1/2
- Engine Size 163cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 0.95 gal
- Length 20-1/2"
- Width 16-1/2"
- Height 18-1/8"
- Material of Construction Aluminum, Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Solids Handling Capacity 3/8"
- Max. Pressure 45 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 105 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide
- Check Valve Buna-N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Temp. Range 33 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Dewatering
- Agency Compliance EPA/CARB
- Includes Impeller Wrench
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 245
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 225
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 200
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 180
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 150
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 125
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 20
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.