4 HP Aluminum, Cast Iron 119cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 0.66 gal Tank Capacity
- Item # 20LR08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TE3-50HA
- Catalog Page # 2625
- UNSPSC # 40151531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 4
- Engine Size 119cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 0.66 gal
- Length 18-1/2"
- Width 14-5/8"
- Height 17-1/8"
- Material of Construction Aluminum, Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Solids Handling Capacity 3/8"
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 115 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide
- Check Valve Buna-N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Temp. Range 33 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Dewatering
- Agency Compliance EPA/CARB
- Includes Impeller Wrench
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 125
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 126
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 87
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 25
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.